Happy Birthday, MC!
Doctorin' the Tardis by The Timelords/KLF We've had this for years on CD, we're such geeks.
'I Won't Dance' by Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald The Doctor Dances! :))
My very favorite salmon recipe:
2 cloves garlic, minced
6 tablespoons light olive oil
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
2 (6 ounce) Wild Salmon Dinner Fillets
1.In a medium glass bowl, prepare marinade by mixing garlic, light olive oil, basil, salt, pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Place salmon fillets in a medium glass baking dish, and cover with the marinade. Marinate in the refrigerator about 1 hour, turning occasionally.
2.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
3.Place fillets in aluminum foil, cover with marinade, and seal. Place sealed salmon in the glass dish, and bake 35 to 45 minutes, until easily flaked with a fork.
Tikka Chicken Skewers
2 pounds Boneless chicken
2 T Lemon Juice
1 t Red Chili Powder
10 -12 oz. Plain Yogurt
4 - 5 T Garlic Ginger Paste
1 t Garam Masala Powder
1/2 t Cumin Powder
4 T Tandoori Spice
Butter (for basting)
Salt (to taste)
1. Cut chicken into small cubes, wash well and apply the lemon juice and let it stand for 10 - 15 minutes.
2. Pour yogurt in a bowl and add all the remaining ingredients except the butter. Mix well. Save some of the marinade in a separate container for later use. Then add the chicken to the rest of the marinade and let marinade for 3 - 4 hours. The longer, the better!
3. Put the chicken onto the skewers and cook in oven at 300F for about 30 - 35 minuted or until done.
4. Melt the butter and baste the chicken. Then apply the remaining marinade on top of the butter. Either put the skewers on a grill (5 -7 minutes) or just place them in the oven for another 5 - 10 minutes.
5. Remove from grill or oven and garnish with fresh slices of lemon (if desired).
Flaming Dr Pepper
3/4 shot amaretto almond liqueur
1/4 oz 151 proof rum
1/2 glass of beer
Image of directions
1. Fill a shot glass about 3/4 full with amaretto and top it off with enough 151 proof rum to be able to burn.
2. Place the shot glass in another glass and fill the outer glass with beer (right up to the level of the shot glass).
3. Ignite the amaretto/151 and let it burn for a while. Blow it out (or leave it burning if you're brave - not recommended) and slam it. Tastes just like Dr. Pepper.
Just What the Doctor Ordered
Kahlua 2 shots
Lager 1 1/2 pint
Dr. Pepper 1 splash
Pull half a pint of lager into a pint glass, add two shots of kahlua, then fill with Dr. Pepper, mixing gently as you pour.